Business Development Manager Vacancy
Over the last 6 months, Be Found Be Chosen has gone from strength to strength. Our client base has expanded and diversified and our reputation of delivering world-class campaigns has grown.
Our business is expanding rapidly on reputation alone and due to the continued and sustained growth we’re seeing as a result of being awesome, we now have space in our family for a Business Development Manager.
Be Found Be Chosen is a pure play biddable media agency. We specialise in big creative builds to enable our clients to compete in the most favourable terms. We cover all industries and platforms, including e-commerce. We work with brands as well as industry leaders.
As a small agency, client retention and reputation is key. We’ve earned our reputation and our growth is well deserved, so the acquisition of a new member of our team is pivotal. We’re not looking for just anybody. If you’re joining us, you’re joining to grow the company, own it and be part of its future.
This isn’t just a job. It’s an opportunity. This is an open ended earning opportunity with a sky’s the limit progression structure.
You’ll be fully supported in all pitches by our Google Agency Manager, delivering accurate industry insights and tailored recommendations
Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience working in business development for a Google or Bing Partner
- Identifying and qualifying new business opportunities
- Pitching digital work to new clients
- Achieving set financial and activity targets
- Creating and deliver new business proposals
- Working closely with our Head of Agency to develop tailored solutions for clients
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Proposing new solutions to existing clients
- Helping to develop our internal sales process
An ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience as a BDM in Biddable media
- Experience as a Digital BDM – selling all paid search.
- A demonstrable history of achieving targets over a sustained period of time
- A history of successfully identifying new business prospects and converting those in to sales
- A passion for staying up-to-date with current digital trends
- Great enthusiasm
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- 20 Days holiday + time off for good behaviour
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Ongoing training and career support
- Unlimited career progression
- Fun, open minded team. No traditional sales management structure – we’re hiring you for your talent.
£ Competitive Salary and Additional Benefits
How to apply – Email email@example.com and tell us what we need to know.
”Work to live, don't live to work. Find the right balance and be happy