PPC Specialist Vacancies
Do you want to join a business with a reputation for delivering world-class, paid search campaigns? Do you want to be part of something very special?
We are hiring a PPC Specialist to help shape our success.
Be Found Be Chosen is a digital marketing agency with a focus on ecommerce. We specialise in big creative builds to enable our clients to compete in the most favourable terms.
Client retention and our reputation has been key to our success and now we need some rocket fuel to attain next level.
As a PPC Specialist working at Be Found Be Chosen, you would be expected to deliver and have the following –
- Daily best-practice management of PPC campaigns against client KPI’s
- Experience of creating and optimising shopping campaigns
- Keyword and bid monitoring and optimisation
- Trafficking of new keyword and campaign additions
- Pro-active campaign management to achieve target growth and ROAS/CPA targets
- Identify optimisation and growth opportunities
- Setting up search campaigns from scratch – from keyword and ad copy creation to trafficking and uploading accounts to suppliers
- Take on responsibility for the planning and forecasting
An ideal candidate will have:
- A sense of humour
- Over 3 years previous agency experience
- Proven track record in search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels.
- Best practice PPC campaign builds, keyword research and management
- Proven competence in achieving campaign KPI’s
- Highly motivated and ambitious outlook
- High attention to detail
- Analytical and numbers oriented
- Strong English skills – both written and verbal
- Intellectual curiosity
Benefits of working for a kick-ass agency:
- 22 Days holiday + time off for good behaviour + birthday holiday
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working environment
- On-going training and career support
- Unlimited career progression
- Fun, open-minded team. No traditional sales management structure – we’re hiring you for your talent.
Get in touch ; email@example.com and tell us what we need to know
”No corporate bullshit. Just a an amazing team busting balls for our clients